House Neresa is a delightful typically Majorcan property, with a great entrance filled with plants and a well, a very typical detail of Majorca’s ancient buildings.
It is perfectly located in the centre of Sóller. If you walk just a couple of minutes you will find the main square, the church, as well as the most important and relevant places of Sóller, including all the services you might need: supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, shops, bars, cafes, the railway and tram station, etc.
On Saturdays you can come and enjoy the typical flea market, which is installed in the surrounding area of the main square of Sóller.
Although very central, House Neresa is a very quiet, private and peaceful place surrounded by the relaxed environment filling all the passageways of the neighbourhood; the exceptional atmosphere of the towns of the island will conquer you.
The property has 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It is fully furnished and equipped to meet all your needs satisfactorily.
It is an excellent starting point to discover the beautiful environment that envelops the Valley of Sóller and just a few minutes by car from the port.
House Neresa is a marvellous home style Majorcan for those who want to find the comfort and intimacy of a house far from intrusive glances and totally accessible and close to the relevant places and to all services. An excellent choice of holiday rental in Sóller Valley.
If you need more information, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Property rules:Tourist license: L12E 9993
- Minimum reservation time: 4 days.
- Maximum number of people: 8 persons.
- Check-In from 15:00 hrs and until 22:00 hrs.
- Check-In after 22:00 hrs have an extra cost of 40€ upon arrival.
- Check-out time 10:00 hrs.
- 20% non-refundable deposit. The rest of the payment upon arrival.
- The final price does not include the “Eco-Tax“. This tax must be paid upon arrival at the property.
- For more information about the “ecotax”, click here.
Carrer Murta, 4, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain