House Catiana is a quaint and cozy mallorcan style cottage, surrounded by incredible views to the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea that will provide a perfect atmosphere between the warmth and freshness of the climate of the islands.
The house counts with air conditioning, heating, completely furnished, equipped integral kitchen, fireplace, a bedroom, 2 bathrooms, patio, garden, terrace, washer, Internet-WiFi, Tv for cable and barbecue.
40m² very quite well used, in a very calm area: to 1,8 km from the village of Deyá, 10,8 km of Sóller, for a paved road in excellent conditions. To 950 mts there is Llucalcari with its famous flat nudist and baths of clay, to 3 km the Deyá cove meets its famous stones beach. It is more than advisable to have a car, although there is continuous public transport in the area.
A small house very well conditioned with all the services of the modern life, surrounded with the peace and calmness of the area of mountain of the islands and at little distance of the most typical beaches of the north area of Majorca.
House Catiana is ideal for a couple, although its facilities and services allow to lodge comfortably up to 2 (adult) persons and 1 child, for those looking to enjoy the nature and calmness of the mountains. An excellent choice of holiday rentals in Sóller Valley.
If you need more information, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Minimum reservation time: 7 days.
- Maximum number of people: 2 persons.
- Check-In from 15:00 hrs and until 22:00 hrs.
- Check-In after 22:00 hrs have an extra cost of 40€ upon arrival.
- Check-out time 10:00 hrs.
- 20% non-refundable deposit. The rest of the payment upon arrival.
- The final price does not include the “Eco-Tax“. This tax must be paid upon arrival at the property.
- For more information about the “ecotax”, click here.
Carrer ses Coves Ca'n Puigserver, Deyá, España