A cookie is a small file or text file that is downloaded to your computer and is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website or web page. Its utility is that the website be able to remember your visit when you return to browse the same page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. In short, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user and / or users who use the same computer.
The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any web page or site would be greatly limited. If you want to know more about what are cookies, what to store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., you can do so at this link.
This website uses the following cookies:
– Session Cookies: To ensure that users who write reviews are humans and not automated applications for this purpose. In this way we combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about your browsing habits on the part of Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
– Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies to be able to click on buttons like “Share” or “I like”.
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here’s a quick guide about the different most popular browsers.
– This website is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Privacy Policies of third parties that may be mentioned in their respective policies cookies.
– A web browser tool is in charge of storing cookies from this place and must carry out its right to removal or disabling them. This website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by those browsers.
– In some cases you need to install cookies to your browser remember your decision not to accept them.
– In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on its own servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law force for this purpose and demands. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company subscribes to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find information on this link. If you want information about using that Google gives cookies can do in this link.
– For any questions about this Cookies Policy do not hesitate to contact us directly and through the contact form.